Iplex Apollo® is a bi-axially oriented PVC pressure pipe for use in water supply infrastructure. Iplex uses two patented process resulting in an exceptionally tough, high performance thermoplastic pipe with greatly enhanced physical characteristics, including greater impact resistance and reduced weight when compared with tother PVC pipes. Apollo® PVC-O pipe also provides increased hydraulic capacity due to its exceptionally smooth and enlarged bore.
Iplex Apollo® PVC-O pipes are suitable for installation in the following applications:
- Major potable water supply trunk and reticulation mains
- Industrial process pipelines
- Recycled water pipelines
- Effluent pipelines for pumped sewage, industrial and rural wastes
- Slurry pipelines carrying corrosive mine waste water
- Irrigation and turf watering systems