SewerPlex® is manufactured from polyethylene offering the following benefits:
- House Connection include sediment trap to prevent mortar entering sewer during construction.
- Polyethylene pipeline with fully welded joints to minimise root intrusion and stormwater ingress
- Virtual elimination Of personnel entry manholes.
- Severs may contain vertical horizontal bends to minimise the requirment for maintenans shafts
- The toughtness of polythylene pipes eliminates the potential for pipe breackage due to land subsidence.
- SewerPlex®s light coloured inner surface facilitates CCTV inspection of sewers.
- Full axial restraint which eliminates the need for thrust blocks
- Low celerity material minimises water hanner
- UV stability for above ground pipeline
- Rust and corrosion free
- Long length availability to minimise joints
- Complate range of fittings
- Weldable using butt and electrofusion methods
- High ring stiffness for deeply buried pipeline
- Exellent abrasion resistance
- Possibility of 100+ year asset life