Ductile Iron Fittings meet product specification – AS/NZS2280
SAI Global StandardsMark Approval to AS/NZS2280 Licence SMK950.
- Products in contact with potable water have been tested and comply with the requirements of AS/NZS4020 for products in contact with drinking water.
- Thermoplastic and Thermosetting coatings are applied and tested to the requirements of AS4158.
- Cement lining is applied to the requirements of AS/NZS2280. Cement used is manufactured to AS3972.
- Bitumen coatings comply with the requirements of AS/ NZS3750.4.
- Spigots are manufactured in accordance with the dimensional requirements of AS/NZS2280.
- The socket designs gives increased effective sealing lengths to cope with all modern pipeline materials with a minimum of deflections as per AS/NZS2280.
- Elastomeric Seals are dual hardness EPDM rubber to AS1646. All seal configurations have been tested to AS/NZS2280 for Elastomeric Seal Joints.